POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Idea] User Documentation Project : Re: [Idea] User Documentation Project Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:32:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Idea] User Documentation Project
From: Mark Radosevich
Date: 25 Dec 1998 03:46:02
Message: <3682FCEC.FC49E97D@randolph.spa.edu>
Do we need to rewrite the whole thing? Or would it be alright to create a supplement?
--just asking... I suppose if the intent is to give new users more assistance
with certain aspects of POV-Ray, rewriting the thing and keeping it with the
official binaries would be good, but it would still be easier to just gather
additions to the current manual. ...wouldn't it?

-Mark R.